miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

New city, new brands

New city, new brands Today is my first post in English. So... Here we go! This is an autumn outfit perfect for these days.
Hoy es mi primer post en inglés. Así que...¡Alla vamos! Os dejo un outfit otoñal perfecto para estos días.

I don't know which is the principal protagonist, but, maybe it'd be the dress. I loved it from the first time I saw it in Zara.
No sé cual es el protagonista del look, quizá sea el vestido. Me enamoré de él en cuanto lo vi en Zara.

The blanket wrap is from New Look. I think I can wear it in a lot of occasions. It suits perfectly.
La capa es de New Look. Creo que me la puedo poner en un montón de ocasiones y además sienta genial.

The hat is from New Look as well.
El sombrero es también de New Look.

And finally the boots. I really like the TopShop shoes and where I lived in Spain I couldn't find them that's why I'm very very happy!!!
Y por último las botas. Soy feliz porque me encanta el calzado de TopShop y donde yo vivía en España no había esta marca.

Have a nice day!!!
¡Qué tengais un buen día!

1 comentario:

  1. Love the dress and the boots.... comfortable and chic!
    Greetings from ttbdivas.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ResponderEliminar