martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

Denim shirt

Denim shirt Hi! I love the shirts but I love much more denim, that's why this outfit is perfect for me! Hope you like it.
¡Hola! Me encantan las camisas pero aún me gusta más el tejido vaquero, por eso, este look es perefecto para mi. Espero que os guste.

Outfit_denim_shirt

The shirt has the ideal color, it's from TopShop.
La camisa tiene el color ideal, es de TopShop.

denim_shirt_TopShop

The skirt is from Bershka, the bag is from Zara and the ankle boots are from Mango, yes, I know, that is my favourite brand for the shoes.
La falda es de Bershka, el bolso de Zara y los botines de Mango, si, lo sé, es mi marca favorita para el calzado.

falda_bershka
bolso_zara
botines_mango

Happy Tuesday!
¡Feliz martes!

2 comentarios:

  1. Great inspiration :) I love denim ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice look
    Love the skirt

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar